Mücke Media GmbH
c/o Naschke und Partner
CEO: Herr M. Luschi
Tel: +49 (0)30 71555996
Your rights as an interested party
You can exercise the following rights at any time by contacting our data protection officer:
- information about your data stored with us and the processing of this data,
- correction of incorrect personal data
- deletion of your data stored with us
- limitation of data processing, provided that we are not authorised to delete your data due to legal obligations
- opposition to the processing of your data by us and
- Transferability of data, provided that you have consented to the processing of the data or have entered into a contract with us
If you have given us your consent, you may revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact your supervisory authority with a complaint at any time. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the country of residence, your job or the suspected offence. The list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) and their addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- you have given your explicit consent
- this is necessary for the execution of a contract with you,
- processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have a vested interest in not disclosing your data.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data prevention and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or in respect of the various periods of storage required by law. After the cessation of the respective purpose or expiry of these periods, the corresponding data are regularly blocked or deleted in accordance with the legal provisions.
Collecting general information while visiting our website
When you access our website, general information is automatically collected through a cookie. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and similar information. This is exclusively information that does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly provide the contents of the websites you have requested and is mandatory for the use of the Internet. It is processed in particular for the following purposes:
- to ensure that the website can be linked without problems
- to ensure regular use of our website
- to assess the security and stability of the system, and for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw any conclusions about your person. Recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, contract processors.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us in order to optimise our Internet presence and the technology behind it.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
Using the Matomo web analysis tool
Please note: if you delete your cookies, the opt-out cookie will also be deleted and you will have to activate it again the next time you visit this website.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always meets the legal requirements in force or to make changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when new services are introduced. The new data protection declaration shall then apply to your next visit.
Questions to the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send an email to the Data Protection Officer at our organisation directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.